Dogs are great fun, human companionship and they give you lots of affection.
Who doesn't like having a cute waggling tail greeting you when you come home from work or a day out?
If you just got a new puppy, adopted a shelter dog or simply just got a new dog in your life, it's great to join a puppy/ dog school class but the first priority should actually be to start teaching the new puppy/ dog in its new home, setting it up for success in its new house.
So that's when Private Dog Training can help you...
Pet Pals Private Home Training works with the dog's owner and family and we can cover all aspects of:
- new puppy owners guidance
- first puppy pawprints in life once it gets to its new home
- starting the puppy into training
- introduction to lead walking (much better done privately as less distractions for puppy)
- puppy first outings
- mouthing, jumping up on people, toilet training, suitable toys, what to buy for puppy, environment enrichment
- lots more...